I’m impressed. Just a single sentence, but with an extroadinary concentration of silly leftist dogma
1) That there is no relationship between privilege and success, or accomplishment.
2) That people of color are a higher order of humanity. They only have the best, highest motivations, I guess because they lack original sin.
3) That as long as people of color run things, everything will remain equitable.
4) Equitable “especially for the marginalized.” Some people will always deserve more equality than others.
5) The dogged faith that as long as the right sort of people are in charge, it really is possible to create systems with real equality. It’s not necessary to give a historical or a real world example. Just trust that it’s possible.